Emotive, authentic wedding photography…
You’ve met the man of your dreams, he’s gotten down on one knee and asked you to be his bride, and now the fun of planning for your romantic day begins. A successful relationship always begins with a perfect match, and that holds true even for your wedding photographer. In order to work together, we have to test our chemistry and see if we fit. Your photographs are what will become your only way of reliving your day afterward, it’s important to invest into the right style wedding portraiture that you will adore for years. Rich, elegant, classic wedding photographs are what inspire me, with lots of emotion and moments to cherish.
How to tell if we’re meant to be? Here’s a little bit about me to get you started:
- I love nothing better than my Norah Jones CD, a glass of red wine, and a favourite book in front of the fireplace on a cool fall night.
- I love rich fall-like colours the best
- Weddings with fun little details are my favourite
- I like when I can see that a couple has designed their wedding in a way that their personality and style just shine through.
- I love having fun
- I love making people laugh
- I love being able to put people at ease on the most important day of their lives.
Weddings are all about connections. Connections between family members, friends, your soon-to-be-spouse, and yes, your vendors. If you have a good connection with those who serve you and your guests on your wedding day, your day will be fun, exciting, engaging, and relaxing. It will also be the day that people remember for years to come. Wedding photography is no different than your hairstylist, your caterer, your venue, or your DJ. You want someone who knows what they’re doing, who connects with your personality, and can provide you with top-notch service, tailored to the needs of you and your guests.
In order to ensure dedicated attention to each and every one of my brides, I only take on a limited number of weddings each year. Please connect with me early to ensure I am available for your date.
If your top 7 favourite things looks anything like mine, then we should meet for coffee… Feel free to use the contact form above to request a complimentary consultation!
I look forward to meeting you!